“Una Nación Under God: A Dialogue”
On behalf of VOCES Action I am pleased to extend an invitation to you to attend our next event scheduled in our beautiful Texas State Capitol from 10 AM to– 3 PM on Saturday April 6th is at Texas State Capitol 112 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78701 Room number E2.1002
. The theme of our event is: Una Nacion Under God: A Dialogue and will kick off a national effort to focus on Hispanic conservative values and on the need to engage Hispanic on conservative answers to current issues including the need we have in the USA to fix our current broken immigration system and to implement a guest worker visa.
We will have a discussion panel with different key people from different backgrounds, experiences in, work, entrepreneurship, elected office, ministry, business and work with Hispanics. We will also separate speeches from different people, elected officials and community leaders.
It promises to be a stimulating and thought provoking day from 10 AM to 3 P.M including a boxed lunch .Your attendance and participation will be appreciated. San Antonio Tea Party and Conservatives in Action are co- hosting this event and we are very grateful for all the participation in the logistics and planning of this event. Please RSVP to attend this event with Sharon Hall at email@example.com
The event does not have any cost but donations will be appreciated via www.vocesaction.org . This event will be covered by invited media.
VOCES Action is a non-profit (501(c) (4) organization promoting conservative fiscal and social issues, focusing on the Hispanic population and educating non- Hispanics in how to interact with Hispanics . Donations to 501(c)(4) groups are not tax deductible.
National Director of VOCES Action
Among the confirmed speakers are:
· Francisco ”Quico“ Canseco - Former US Representative
· Todd Staples - Texas Agriculture Commissioner,
· Adryana Boyne, National Director of VOCES Action and Director of Development of VOTO Honesto (True the Vote)
· Dianne Costa -Former Mayor and Former candidate for US Congress
· David Medina - Former TX Supreme Court Justice
· Dr. Alex Mandes - Evangelical Free Church Hispanic Director
· Dr. Daryl Boyne - President of VOCES Action
· Dr. Richard Land- President of The Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission
· Mr. Rafael Cruz - Father of Senator Ted Cruz
· Sonja Harris- Conservatives in Action,
· Bob Price- Communications Director US Border Watch,
· Aaron Peña - Former TX State Representative
· Brad Bailey - Texas Solution.
· Ivan Andarza- Immigration Attorney
· Manuel “Manny” Rosales-National Chair Latino RNC, Former Deputy Coalitions Director of RNC
· Joshua Trevino- Texas Institute of Policy
· David Zapata – Director of Outreach Republican Party of Texas