1. July 14: Witness claims Hispanic man in Baltimore beaten by youths yelling, "This is for Trayvon."
2.July 16: Jogger in Mississippi claims he was attacked in retaliation for Zimmerman verdict
3. July 16: Pennsylvania business graffitied with 'Kill Zimmerman,' set on fire
4. July 16: Wisconsin man claims he was beaten by teens shouting, "This is for Trayvon."
5. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protesters block freeway traffic in Los Angeles
6. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protester raid a Walmart in Los Angeles
7. July 16: CBS reporter assaulted in Crenshaw during anti-Zimmerman protest
8. July 15: Anti-Zimmerman protester block major intersection in Newark, NJ
9. July 16: Thirteen arrested in Crenshaw for vandalizing cars and stores, assault
10. July 16: Waiter struck in head with a hammer
11. July 16: Windows broken at Men's Wearhouse
12. July 15: Store window spray-painted with word "revolt"
13. July 13: New York Giants star threatens Zimmerman
14. July 14: 'Wire' creator David Simon says he'd bring a brick to Zimmerman courthouse
15. July 14: Singer attacked after dedicating song to Trayvon Martin
16. July 13: Teen arrested in Zion, Illinois for threatening violence
17. July 13: Gallery of death threats against George Zimmerman
18. July 15: "Kill Zimmerman" Facebook page removed
19. July 14: Man lights marijuana cigarette off burnt American flag
20. July 15: Dozen arrested in New York protest
21. July 15: New York protesters block traffic
22. July 16: Houston protesters block traffic
23. July 16: Police detain Houston protesters
24. July 16: Police officer assaulted in Los Angeles during Zimmerman protest
25. July 16: Los Angeles man claims targeted by anti-Zimmerman mob because he's Hispanic
26. July 16: Arrest in Oakland at anti-Zimmerman protest
27. July 16: VIDEO: Zimmerman protesters block road, family's emergency trip to the hospital
28. July 17: Organized mobs rampage thru Hollywood stealing; "unclear" Zimmerman related
29. July 16: Marine attacked, possibly stabbed - reports connect to Zimmerman verdict
30. July 16: Atlanta Falcon's Roddy White suggests jurors kill themselves
31. July 17: Seventeen protesters arrested in Victorville
32. July 17: "Kill Zimmerman" graffiti throughout Hammond, IN.
33. July 17: Detroit overpass defaced with 'Fuck Zimmerman'
34. July 18: Flash mob in Hollywood 'for Trayvon'
35. July 18: Zimmerman protesters hurl rocks at officers, pedestrians
Obvious observation: Imagine the media coverage if this were the Tea Party....
Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC
read the rest of the article here: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/16/Twenty-One-Acts-of-Post-Zimmerman%20Verdict-Violence-and-counting
Texas Conservative Republican News and National U.S. Political News. Texas Legislature, Texas Election News info and Conservative Events info. Michael "David Bellow" Jr blog posts.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
LIST: Violence, Lawlessness Since Zimmerman Verdict... *UPDATED to 35*
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment